Thursday, April 15, 2010

WELCOME...

After 6 months of intense stress, I was informed that my application for a resident permit to the Netherlands was accepted. So, today I begin the move into pushing further my company, EPM PRODUCTIONS... starting with this blog site. The goal of this blog is to inform people on the new adventures that I, and the company, will embark on.

The next few months hold many goals for me, i.e. Create a solid promotion/flyer delivery service, Work on more original works and remixes for use in fashion shows as well as the nightclubs, Acquire more dj gigs in other European cities, etc.

Besides ambitions for my company, I look forward to fulfilling my personal goals of Learning Dutch, Perfecting my Spanish, Acquiring a Dutch diver's license , and many, many others.

We'll see. Right now I feel as there is no stopping me!